- July 26, 2021
- Difficulty: easy
How to make Corn Spinach Patty?
The first 1000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare- https://skl.sh/meghnasfoodmagic07211 – An online platform where you can learn photography, videography, storytelling, culinary skills. Enjoy Monsoon with these amazingly delicious and full of veggies no-fry Corn Spinach Patty
Corn Spinach Patty Recipe
- Finely chopped corn kernels
1/4 cup finely chopped carrot.
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onion.
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- 4 finely chopped green chillies.
- Bunch of finely chopped spinach.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Approx 1/4 cup gram flour (besan).
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 tbs oil.
How to make?
- Add finely chopped corn kernels in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot.
- Add 1 medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Add 4 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Add 4 finely chopped green chillies.
- Add a bunch of spinach (rinse well, finely chop & dry).
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
(add spices as per your choice).
- Add approx 1/4 cup gram flour (besan)
(for binding – rice flour/ white flour/ bread crumbs/ soaked bread is optional).
- Mix it well and then add salt as per taste.
- Apply some oil on your palms (to avoid sticking).
- Make small round shape tikkis.
- Refrigerate them for half an hour (to firm up).
- Further heat up the pan.
- Pour 2-3 tbs oil in it.
- Place tikkis and cook them on medium flame.
- Cook until all tikkis turn golden-brown from both the sides.
- Serve warm with tomato ketchup.
- Here’s your Nutritious Corn Palak Tikki ready!!!
Recipe Video for Corn Spinach Patty
Corn Spinach Patty
No recipe Found