Cornflakes Bhel with 3-in-1 Chutney
Most people buy corn flakes but end up having them left unconsumed. No one completes the box as I have seen. So why not convert into a conflakes bhel and enjoy it in a very different avatar. The chutney I have made is three in one chutney – with spicy, sweet, sour and garlic flavors – all in one. I promise you, after this you will not miss street bhelpuri and you don’t have to make 3 chutneys either.
Preparation Method for Cornflakes Bhel
- Heat up 2 spoon water and spoon of jaggery.
- Once jaggery melts; add 1 spoonTamrind pulp (Imli ka pulp).
- You need to just soak imli in hot water and then squeeze it to make pulp.
- We need to keep cooking it as chutney should become thick.
- Add 1 clove garlic.
- Add some salt or black salt.
- Add 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
let chutney get thicken as we don’t want cornflakes bhel to get soggy.
- As chutney gets cooked it will slightly reduce; so at this time remove garlic
and then let chutney cool down on side.
- Now in a pan, add 2 tsp oil and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- We will now roast peanuts in this oil to get masala peanuts.
- Add some salt.
- Let peanut get fried till they are no more raw.
- Then take peanut out.
- Now in the left over oil; toss cornflakes so that they get a bit crispy and also get flavored with salt and red chili powder – this should not take more than 2 minutes.
- Time to assemble cornflakes bhel.
- Let corn flakes cool down a little.
- Then mix masala peanuts, add boiled aloo, raw mangoes.
- Add thomatoes and chopped onions.
- Add green chillies.
- Add stems of coriander leaves they will give wonderful flavor.
- Add fresh coriander leaves and Mint (Pudina) leaves.
- Add chutney 2-3 spoon.
- Mix everything
- Add little sev and Cornflakes bhel is ready.
Watch Video for Bhel
No recipe Found