Cranberry Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe
When you add a little bit of tangy US Cranberries into Cheese Chilli Toasts and give it a mix of Mozzarella and Processed Cheese, you get an out of the world – never tasted before – Cranberry Cheese Chilli Toast. I promise you kids are not going back to regular Cheese Chilli Toasts.
How to make Cranberry Chilli Cheese Toast?
- 1 spoon finely chopped dried US Cranberries.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- Some finely chopped onion.
- Finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Some finely chopped green & red capsicum.
- Some shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cube shredded processed cheese.
- Salt as per taste.
- 4 bread slices
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1 spoon finely chopped dried US Cranberries.
(US Cranberries keeps you healthy and very useful for women to control UTI issues).
- Add some finely chopped coriander.
- Add some finely chopped onion.
(Can also add garlic).
- Add finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add some finely chopped green & red capsicum.
- Add some shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add 1 cube shredded processed cheese.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it.
- Further take 4 bread slices.
- Apply butter on both the sides.
(You can add garlic in butter as well).
- Add stuffing on each bread slice.
- Turn on the stove and heat the pan on medium flame.
- Then place bread slices on it.
- Cover the lid and cook for 7-8 mins until it turns golden-brown & crusty from base.
- Once it cools down, cut into triangles and take it on a serving plate.
- Here’s your Scrumptious Cranberry Chilli Cheese Toast ready!!!
Cranberry Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe Video
Cranberry Chilli Cheese Toast
No recipe Found