How to Make Cripy Aloo Tikki ?
Whenever I see people eating Aloo Tikki on streets, I see a lot of oil going into cooking. Well not anymore, here is my version of Aloo Tikki which is relatively healthy & light on stomach. Served with delicious coriander green chutney & some sev on top. It is so easy & quick that you might as well make it home rather than eating out.
- 2 big potatoes – boiled & mashed.
- 1 green chilli – finely chopped.
- 1 garlic clove – crushed.
- A small piece of ginger – shredded.
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 tsp Aamchur powder.
- 4 tbs oil – to apply oil on both sides of Tikki.
- 2 tbs coriander leaves – chopped.
- 2 tbs Bread crumbs for the mixture.
- 1 tbs Bread crumbs for coating the Alloo Tikki.
- Green Chutney for serving (Recipe video of Green Chutney available on my channel).
- Sev for serving.
- Take 2 big potatoes, boil and mashed. (Potatoes are rich in Fibre & Vitamin B6 ).
- Add 1 finely chopped green chilli.
- Add 1 garlic clove crushed.
- Add some shredded ginger.
- Add Salt.
- Add Aamchur powder.
- We are not going to deep fry, so take a flat pan.
- Put the pan on heat.
- Add chopped coriander leaves into the mixture.
- Add bread crumbs for binding the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
(Meghna Detox Alert: You may also ad Spinach & Carrots if you like)
- The mixture should be of thick consistency.
Time to make Aloo Tikki
- Take a small portion of mixture in your palms.
- Make a ball.
- Flatten a little to give Tikki Shape.
- Take Bread Crumbs in a bowl.
- Coat the Aloo Tikki with Bread Crumbs on all the sides.
- Put 2 tbs oil on the pan.
- Now start placing Aloo Tikki on the pan.
- Cook it on one side for 5 min.
- Apply oil on the top side & flip to other side.
- Again cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook till gets golden color on both the sides.
Watch Cripy Aloo Tikki Recipe
Cripy Aloo Tikki Recipe
No recipe Found