- April 1, 2021
- Difficulty: easy
Cucumber Lemon Cooler / Summer Cooler Drink
Yes we all drink Lemon juice all Summer but what if you were to add cucumber twist to it, go for this cooler, thank me later. Cheers.
How to make Cucumber Lemon Cooler?
- Approx 150 gm chopped cucumber + some slices.
- 1 cup water.
- 1 tbs sugar (brown sugar/honey – optional).
- 1 lime juice.
- Pinch of salt.
- Ice cubes.
- Soaked basil seeds (sabja).
How to prepare?
- Take a mixer jar, add approx 150 gm chopped cucumber.
(Remove skin if it’s thick, add mint leaves – optional).
- Grind it once, then add some water and again grind it well. (Ratio of water should not be more than 1 cup).
- Seive with the help of food strainer to get fine mixture.
- Further take 1 tbs sugar in a small bowl. (Brown sugar/ honey – optional).
- Add 1 lime juice.
- Add a pinch of salt, mix it well and add in cucumber mixture.
- Take 2 glasses, add some basil seeds (sabja) soaked in water.
- Add some cucumber slices.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Pour cucumber juice.
- Add more basil seeds on top and put lime slices on the side of glasses.
- And then your Reviving Cucumber Cooler is ready to beat the Heat!!!
Watch Cucumber Lemon Cooler Recipe Video
Cucumber Lemon Cooler
No recipe Found