Dahi Papad Sabzi Recipe - No Onion No Garlic
So here is another Jain Recipe, very famous from Gujarat, Kathiyawad Cuisine. It’s spicy, yum and made in quick time. The only effort you have is roasting Papad. Enjoy.
How to Make Dahi Papad Curry Recipe?
- 4 big sized roasted Papad.
- 1 tbs oil.
- 1 tsp mustard seeds (rai).
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Pinch of asafoetida powder (hing).
- 2 dry red chillies.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1.5 tsp dhaniya-jeera powder.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 cup curd (dahi).
- 1 cup water.
- Some freshly chopped coriander leaves.
How to make?
- Roast 4 big sized Papad and keep them aside
- Heat the pan
- Add 1 tbs oil
- Add 1 tsp mustard seeds (rai)
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- Add a pinch of asafoetida powder (hing)
- Add 2 dry red chillies
- (You can also add onion and garlic at this step)
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- Add 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Add 1.5 tsp dhaniya-jeera powder
- Fry for a minute on low flame
- Add some water (to avoid burning spices)
- Add salt as per taste
- Add 1 cup curd (dahi)
- (Alternatively thick buttermilk can be used)
- Add 1 cup water
- Keep stirring until one boil
- Now cut all Papad into medium size pieces
- Add them to gravy and mix it
- Cook for more 5 minutes until papad absorb gravy
- Add some freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Turn off the heat and take it in a serving bowl
- Serve warm with Jeera Bhakri
- Enjoy this Scrumptious Dahi Papad ki Sabji!!!
Watch Dahi Papad Sabzi Recipe Video
Dahi Papad ki Sabzi
No recipe Found