Dahin Ke Sholay I Shallow Fried and Deep Fried
While most of you guessed the dish name, no one expected this twist though. Have created deep fried and shallow fried version of these famous dahin ke kabab. The hero ingredients of this dish are Hung Curd and my favorite Wagga Wagga Oil that’s so healthy and chemicals free. And best part is that it hardly gets absorbed.
How to make Dahin Ke Sholay/ Dahi Bread Rolls?
- 1/2 cup hung curd (dahi ka chakka).
- 1/2 cup paneer.
- Some finely chopped spring/ dry onions.
- Some finely chopped red/ green bell peppers.
- Some finely chopped carrot.
- Finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Some finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Some finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Crushed black pepper.
- Salt as per taste.
- 7-8 fresh bread slices.
- 2 tsp plain flour + 2 spoon water (for slurry)
- Oil for frying.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add hung curd (dahi ka chakka – hang 1/2 cup dahi overnight in refrigerator in a muslin cloth to drain water).
- Add 1/2 cup paneer.
- Add some finely chopped spring/ dry onions.
- Add some finely chopped red/green bell peppers.
- Add some finely chopped carrot.
- Add finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add some finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Add some finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add crushed black pepper and mix it well
(You can also add cheese).
- Now add salt as per taste and again mix it.
- Further take a fresh bread slice, apply some water on it with your hand.
- Place a spoonful of stuffing on one side of bread (do not over fill stuffing).
- Apply plain flour slurry on 2 edges of bread
(Take a small bowl, add 2 tsp plain flour dilute with 2 spoon water and make thick slurry).
- Roll the bread slice by covering the stuffing and make more rolls with the same procedure.
- To make small dahi ke sholay, cut bread slice into 4 pieces (square).
- Apply some water on bread with your hand.
- Place 1/2 tsp stuffing in the middle of the bread and cover with other bread slice by sealing the edges of both breads (use fork to press the edges).
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 15-20 mins/in freezer for 10 mins to set.
- Now heat up the pan to deep fry, pour oil in it (try Wagga Wagga oil – best oil for deep frying, it is a odourless, chemical free and healthy oil).
- Once the oil starts getting bubbles add sholay in the it, fry until it turns golden-brown and then remove them out of the pan.
- Along with this, heat up another pan to shallow fry, pour some oil in it and fry them until both the sides turn golden – brown.
- Take it on a serving plate and enjoy your Scrumptious Dahi Ke Shole with Green Chutney!!!
Watch Dahin Ke Sholay / Dahi Bread Rolls Recipe Video
Dahin Ke Sholay
No recipe Found