How to make Dal Vada Recipe?
- 1/2 cup chilka moong dal(split green lentils) .
- 3 fresh green chillies.
- Some pieces of chopped ginger.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- Soak 1/2 cup chilka moong dal(split green lentils) in water for 4 hours.
- Rinse with water until excessive chilkas will be removed.
- Without adding any water to dal take it in a mixing jar.
- Add 3 fresh green chillies.
- Add some pieces of chopped ginger(garlic optional with it).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Grind to a coarse mixture,
some whole moong dal should be there in the mixture(add a spoonful of water if you’re not able to grind).
- Take the mixture in a mixing bowl, mix it with a help of electric blender for 10 minutes to get a good consistency/aeration in the batter (hand blender can also be used, it will take 15-20 mins).
- After blending the batter it will become lighter and will get a fraught texture. (if the consistency becomes runny then add some rice/gram flour).
- Add some finely chopped coriander (black pepper powder is optional).
- Heat up the Appam pan,
put some oil in all cavities and put batter in each cavity.
- Cover the lid and cook it on slow to medium flame until it gets a golden-brown colour.
- Open the lid after sometime and flip them on the other side, cover the lid and again leave for cooking.
- Here’s your Ahmedabad Special Dal Vada with No Fry twist ready.
- Serve it hot with onion slice and saute green chillies.
Watch Dal Vada Recipe
Dal Vada Recipe
No recipe Found