Delicious Gajar Ka Halwa With Milk
Gajar Halwa super simple sweet dish, just 4-5 steps and it’s ready, the only time is the cooking time as you cook carrots, milk, khoya, sugar for 20-25 minutes. I love warmed gajar halwa with ice-creams.
How to make Delicious Gajar Ka Halwa ?
- 1 kg Carrots – grated finely.
- 2 big spoons of Ghee (Saturated Butter).
- 3-4 Cardamom powder (eliachi powder).
- 1 cup Milk.
- 2 spoons of Khoya.
- 3/4th cup sugar.
- Pistachio & Almond for garnishing.
- Heat up a pan on medium flame.
- Add 2 big spoons of ghee.
- Keep 1 kg Carrots grated ready.
- Add them to hot ghee, and let them get cooked nicely for 10 minutes, close the lead.
- Once you see the shine in carrots, it means they are cooked.
- Add 1 cup milk now.
- Let it cook for some time, we want milk to get soaked.
- Once you see half of the milk is soaked, add 2 spoons of Khoya.
- Let it cook for anothre 5-10 minutes.
- Milk is cooked inside the halwa, time to add sugar.
- Add 3/4th cup of sugar.
- Sugar normally releases water so that will cook carrot some more
- Time to add cardamom powder of 3-4 cardamoms.
- Add few cashew nuts and raisins.
- Cook til water is completely soaked by the carrots.
- Once you see ghee coming out of gajar halwa from sides, it means gajar halwa is cooked properly.
- It’s now time to plate it.
Garnish with some dry fruits.
- Enjoy Carrot Halwa warm as a sweet dish or mix with ice-cream.
Watch Delicious Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe Video
Delicious Gajar Ka Halwa, Milk
No recipe Found