Desi Masala Pasta Recipe
I just think this pasta beats all other pasta and I also think Italians aren’t going to be happy about we Indians giving Pasta Masala Desi touch. But neverthless, here it is Masaledar Desi Pasta. Enjoy.
How to make Desi Masala Pasta at home?
- Oil/ butter.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 bowl pasta.
- Some cumin seeds (jeera – optional).
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Pinch of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Some shahi paneer masala/ garam masala/ tikka masala.
- Small piece of finely chopped capsicum.
- 3 tomato puree.
- Approx 1 tbs fresh cream/ dahi.
- Some grated cheese.
How to make?
- Heat up the pan to boil pasta, add water in it.
- Add some oil and salt as per taste.
- When water begins to boil add 1 bowl pasta (use any pasta).
- Cook until al dante (cooked but not soft).
- Heat up another pan to make gravy, add some oil/ butter.
- Add some cumin seeds (jeera – optional).
- Add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Add 1 medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Add salt as per taste and roast well.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Add red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Add some shahi paneer masala/ garam masala/ tikka masala and mix it.
- Add a small piece of finely chopped capsicum.
- Add 3 tomato puree and cover the lid to cook veggies.
- Then add approx 1 tbs fresh cream/ dahi and mix it.
(add water if your gravy is thick).
- When pasta is done, drain to a strainer.
- Add in the gravy and mix it well.
- Take pasta on a serving plate, add some grated cheese.
- Top with a coriander leave
Here’s your Yummilicious, Masaledar Desi Pasta ready!!!
Watch recipe video for Desi Masala Pasta
Desi Masala Pasta
No recipe Found