How to make Detox Recipe?
So many of you asked me to share what I eat, the secret to how I lost weight. & retained the weight-loss. Well, I am not a dietician; and I do not measure the nutrition % & Vitamin.
But this has been my lunch for last 4 years, and I eat this just about everyday for lunch. It has just a drop of oil & minimum spices. This is a flavorful broth made out of ginger, garlic, chili & green onion.
You will not find this recipe anywhere; because it does not exist anywhere… welcome to My World – Meghna s Food Magic.
- 1/2 tsp Extra virgin coconut oil.
- A small piece of Ginger finely chopped.
- 3 cloves Garlic finely chopped.
- 3 Green onions.
- 3-4 Shiitake Mushrooms sliced.
- 2 Fresh Chilies finely chopped.
- A small piece of Chopped in cubes Carrot.
- 8-10 Beans cut in big pieces.
- Salt per taste.
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin cut in cubes.
- 100 gm Tofu cut in cubes.
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potato in cubes.
- 1/2 cup Broccoli.
- In a pot, put oil.
- Add ginger & garlic.
- Add green onion.
- Add mushroom slices
- Let it cook till Shiitake Mushrooms become soft & brown in color.
- Add chillies
- Add carrots & beans
- Add salt per taste
- Add 2 cups of water & let it go to boiling temperature.
- Add Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Tofu, Broccoli,
- Cook for 5-7 minutes more.
- Turn off the heat once sweet potato gets cooked.
- Add Moong sprouts on the top, let it get cooked with the heat of the other vegetables.
- Serve it like a one pot meal in a bowl.
No recipe Found