How to Make Mint Coriander Chutney ?
Easy Amla Chutney recipe is made with Indian gooseberries (amla) coriander leaves, green chilies and ginger. Amla are available in winters and are rich in vitamin C. You will find coriander leaves commonly in every chutney recipe. There are many variations of chutney made in India like tomato chutney, coconut chutney, raw mango chutney, etc.
Not only vitamin C Amla contains fiber and antioxidants which are important for our body, therefore adding this easy amla chutney recipe in your everyday meal is a great choice. Store it in the refrigerator and serve it with roti, rice or paranthas.Browse more chutney recipes here Coconut Chutney, Mint Coriander Chutney Recipe , South Indian Tomato Chutney. It’s tangy, spicy, sweet and sour … and super nutritious… Amla Ki Chutney you can have as a side dish or achar or even as a main sabjee in tiffin.. either way, Winter is an awesome time to consume Amla for that extra Vitamin C.
How to make Mint Coriander Chutney ?
- Saunf (fenal seeds), methi dana (fenugreek seed) and kalonji (onion seeds) mix.
- Asafoetida (hing)
Boiled amla (boiled in a pressure cooker for 2 to 3 whistles).
- 1 cup jaggery.
- Red chili powder.
- Salt (or Black Salt).
- Heat up a pan
- Add some oil
let it warm-up
then add mix of saunf, methi dana and kalonji.
- Once you hear crackling sounds, add Asafoetida (hing powder).
- Keep boiled amla ready (I have pre-cooked them in pressure cooker for 2 to 3 whistles), so that they become little mushy and de-seed them.
- Add amla to pan, cook for some time.
- Add a cup of jaggery, cook for some time
- This is an instant recipe.
- Keep mashing amla as you mix.
- Time to add red chili powder and some salt.
- Cover the lead and let it cook for 5 minutes to make sure amla is soft and jaggery has completely mixed.
- You may feel amla chutney is watery or thin consistency, but as it cools down, it will become thick.
- So amla chutney or amla ka achar is ready.
- Enjoy like regular achar/ chutney, it’s tasty and healthy.
Video for Mint Coriander Chutney Recipe
Easy Amla Chutney Recipe
No recipe Found