How to make Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups?
- 1.5 tbs peanut
butter (cold /kept in the refrigerator).
- 1 tsp honey.
- 1 tsp chopped roasted unsalted peanuts.
- A pinch of salt
- 125 gm chopped dark chocolate.
- 1 tsp virgin coconut oil.
- Some salt to drizzle on top.
- Take a bowl,
add 1.5 tbsp peanut butter (cold /kept in the refrigerator)
- Add 1 tsp honey
(1/2 tsp powder sugar – optional)
- Add 1 tsp chopped roasted unsalted peanuts (if you are using plain/creamy peanut butter).
- Add a pinch of salt and mix it well
- Now take a plate,
place parchment paper on it.
- Put 1/2 tsp peanut butter mixture on it,
flatten it making a disc shape and make around 6 peanut butter discs.
- Keep the plate in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Further, take a mixing bowl,
add 125 gm chopped dark chocolate and melt it in oven/
(on the stove with the double boiling process).
- Stir it well and bring it to the room temperature
- Add 1 tsp virgin coconut oil
(to make chocolate softer –
it can be replaced with butter) and mix it well.
- Take 6 small cupcake moulds,
pour 1 tsp chocolate in each mould and keep it in the freezer for 5 mins to semi-set.
- Further, take out chocolate cups and peanut butter discs from the freezer.
- Place peanut butter discs on chocolate in each mould
and again pour some chocolate to cover the discs.
- Drizzle some salt on it and some leftover chopped peanuts on top.
- Keep it in the freezer for 5 mins to set the chocolate.
- And then your Power Flavour,
No Baked (Thode Se Healthy),
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups are ready!!!
Watch Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups Recipe
Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups Recipe
No recipe Found