- Prep Time15 Mins
- Serving3 People
Egg Maggi Noodles Recipe / Maggi Omlet
Maggi Omelet/ Egg Maggi Omelet is a perfect breakfast food item for all family members.
We are using Maggi for years and years as time pass snacks item. Now this maggi has given a new taste and look by adding eggs to create Maggi Omelet or Maggi Noodles.
How to make Egg Maggi Noodles ?
- 1 Maggi noodles.
- Taste Maker Masala.
- Coriander leaves chopped.
- Onion Chopped.
- Tomato Chopped.
- Chili Chopped.
- Salt per taste.
On popular demand, releasing this variant of Maggi – Omelette Maggi. Eat it any time of the day or satisfy mid-night cravings. Cook for yourself or cook with family.
- Heat up a pan.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Place noodles to boil.
- Sprinkle Maggi Taste Maker Masala.
- Let it cook till we get half cooked Maggi noodles.
- Make omelet batter with 2 eggs.
- Add tomatoes, Onions, Chili & Coriander leaves into eggs.
- Add some salt in the egg mix.
- Mix it well.
- Add 2 spoon oil in Maggi.
- Mix it well
- Pour omelet mix into Maggi.
- Mix everything
Let it cook.
Your Egg Maggi noodles recipe or Omelette Maggi is ready.
Sprinkle some cheese & coriander leaves.
Watch Egg Maggi Noodles Recipe
More About Egg Maggi Noodles Recipe
- Egg Maggi can be one of the best healthy breakfast option for kids and all family member.
- You can also use some vegetables in the recipe if you like.
- You can also use some souse as per the taste needed.
- Egg Maggi noodles can also be taken as snack item.
- If you want to provide more protein to your kids then egg Maggi noodles is one of the best option and kids loves maggi.
Egg Maggi Recipe is a cake walk
Egg maggi can be easily cooked by teenagers Moms do not have to panic about this. Teenagers have to just watch the video recipe by Chef Meghna and follow the process.
Egg Maggi Noodles Recipe
No recipe Found