Eggless Cherry Cake Recipe
Cherry Cakes are very popular abroad; I have converted this to eggless cake version. Enjoy the juiciest US Northwest Cherries in the ultimate dessert form of Cherry Cake with some ice cream & more cherries on top.
How to make Eggless Cherry Cake ?
- 1 cup + 1/3 cup milk with room temperature.
- 1 lime juice.
- 1.5 cup plain flour (maida or you can use wheat flour alternatively).
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 cup oil (any odourless oil).
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 1 cup icing sugar (churned & seived sugar optional).
- Some US Cherries (remove seeds).
(To garnish : some icing sugar, ice cream, mint leaves and US Cherries).
How to make?
- Take a glass, add 1 cup milk with room temperature.
- Add 1 lime juice (mix it and leave for 5 min).
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1.5 cup plain flour (maida – alternatively you can use wheat flour).
- Add 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Add 1 tsp baking powder.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Now take another mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup oil (any odourless oil).
- Add 1/3 cup milk.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Mix all wet ingredients well with the help of hand whisker.
- Then add 1 cup icing sugar and mix it well (churned and seived sugar is optional).
- Add milk – lemon mixture and mix it.
- Further add dry ingredients gradually.
- Keep mixing with hand whisker and bring it to pouring consistency.
- Further take a baking tin.
- Place a butter paper on it greased with oil.
- Pour the mixture in it.
- Place seedless US Cherries on the top of mixture
(insert a chopstick into Cherry and press down to remove seed).
- Pre heat oven for 15-20.
- Keep tin inside, bake for approx 25-30 min at 180⁰
(To bake it on stove, pre heat pan 15-20 min, place a stand in it and bake for 35 mins).
- Rest the cake for 1-2 hours when baked.
- Insert a knife from the sides, clear the sides and then cut it into pieces.
- Take a piece on a serving plate.
- Dust some icing sugar on it.
- Serve with ice cream, mint leaves and a Cherry on top.
- Enjoy this Classic, Beautiful & Deliciously Cherry Cake!!!
Eggless Cherry Cake Recipe Video
Eggless Cherry Cake
No recipe Found