Eggless Ladi Pav without Oven
Eggless Ladi Pav without Oven -HAVE ADDED 9TH BUN BETWEEN SHOTS FOR BETTER PIC OF FINAL DISH. SO AT THE TIME OF FLIPPING FOR COOKING ON OTHER SIDE, YOU WILL SEE ALL 9 BUNS.
You use these pav in Pav Bhji, Vada Pav, Bhajji Pav, Misal Pav, Egg Bhurji Pav.. and many other ways. So here’s the Ladi Pav recipe; I have explained both versions with and without oven in this video. Enjoy baking your own bread.
Process to Make
- 2 tsp yeast.
- 2 tsp sugar.
- 3/4th cup lukewarm milk (if you need more while kneading, add few 2-3 tsp milk more).
- 2 cup maida.
How to make?
- Mix 2 tsp yeast, 2 tsp sugar and 3/4th cup milk
And leave aside for 10 minutes for yeast to get activitated.
- After 10 minutes, add 2 cup Maida and some salt.
- Knead the dough, if need be add 2-3 tsp milk more.
- Keep some additional maida aside we will need it later.
- Apply 2 tsp oil and cover the dough and leave it for 1 hour.
- The dough will rise in size.
- Now make equal 9 parts and make roundals by tucking in dough inside.
- Grease the pan and coverthe pan and leave for 15 minutes.
- Now preheat the oven for 10 minutes, if you are baking in an oven or pre-heat the salt layered pan for 10 minutes on gas.
- On Gas, baking time will be 35 minutes on slow gas.
- In oven, baking time will be 20-25 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Apply little water and oil mix brush on the buns and place them in oven.
- Once buns are ready on gas; flip them and bake again for 10 minutes so we get golden brown color.
- Homemade Ladi Pavs are ready.
Watch Eggless Ladi Pav without Oven Recipe
Eggless Ladi Pav
No recipe Found