How to make Eggless Pancakes Recipe From Scratch?
- 1.1/2 cup All purpose flour (maida).
- 1 tbs Baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda.
- 1/4 cup Powder sugar.
- 1.1/4 cup Warm milk ( or fresh butter milk).
- 2 tbs Oil ( or butter).
- Fresh fruits for serving.
- Honey or maple syrup to drizzle.
- In a mixing bowl, take all the dry ingredients maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and powder sugar.
- Mix them well In a another bowl, Add oil or butter in to the warm milk.
- Add the milk and oil mixer in to the dry mix. Mix the batter till you see no lumps.
- Heat a flat pan and wipe the pan with little oil. (Make sure you keep the flame on low).
- Take one scoop of batter and pour it over hot pan.
- When u see bubbles on top of pan cake then flip it to other side and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve these pancakes with some fresh fruits and honey.
Watch Eggless Pancakes Recipe From Scratch
Eggless Pancakes Recipe From Scratch
No recipe Found