Focaccia Bread Recipe Cooking Process
- 2 tbs dry yeast
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1.1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 3 cup plain flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup Semolina (Rava)
- 2 tbs salt
- Olive oil
- Parsley/,Coriander, Onion, Cherry tomato & finely chopped garlic.
- In a bowl, take 2 tbs dry yeast
- Add 2 tbs sugar
- Add 1.5 cup lukewarm water (not too hot and not cold)
- Mix it well and keep aside till it gets frothy.
- Separately take 3 cup maida
- Add half cup Rava.
- Add 2 tbs salt
- Add 2 tbs olive oil.
- Mix well
- Now add half of the yeast water we made earlier into this mix.
- Mix well and then again add remaining yeast water.
- Make a soft dough.
- On a smooth surface sprinkle some maida.
- Now knead dough on this surface 6-8 minutes till it becomes smooth and firm.
- Now take a bowl and oil the inside surface.
- Place the dough in the bowl.
- Cover it with plastic and keep aside in a warm area of your kitchen for an hour.
- Let the dough rise.
- Now remove the plastic.
- Punch the dough and release the air.
- Now take a baking tray.
- Place butter paper on the tray.
- Grease with oil, sprinkle some Rava.
- Transfer the dough on to the baking tray.
- Sprinkle some oil in your hand and spread/ level the dough as per the shape of your baking tray with your hands.
- Cover baking tray with plastic and leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- Now remove plastic, and finger holes all the way through dough.
- Spread all the chopped vegetables over the dough.
- In a small bowl, take 1 tbs oil & 5 tbs water & mix well.
- Spread the water-oil mix on top of the dough.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 3-4 ice cubes in a bowl inside oven while baking ( this will create steam inside the oven when you bake the bread at 220 degree for 40-45 minutes.
- Once bread is baked, brush some oil on top
Focaccia bread is ready; enjoy with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Watch Focaccia Bread Recipe
Focaccia Bread Recipe
No recipe Found