Fulki Chaat Recipe - Dahi Puri Chaat Recipe
Deviation from traditional dahi vada, dahi fulki is a delicious recipe for Summer. Have shown you sweet and salty both versions. Enjoy no fry dahi fulki.
How to make Fulki Chaat - Dahi Puri Chaat ?
- 1.5 cup curd (dahi).
- 1.5 cup water + more water.
- Roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder (as per taste).
- Crushed/ red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Salt as per taste.
- Less than 1 tsp black salt (kala namak).
- 1.5 cup gram flour (besan).
- Coriander powder (as per taste).
- 1/2 tsp baking soda/ fruit salt.
- 1 tbs + more oil.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Pinch of asafoetida powder (hing).
- 1 red dry chilli.
- Some curry leaves.
- Gud-imli chutney
- Dhaniya pudina chutney.
- Some pomegranate (anar – optional).
- Some papdi (optional)
(Mirchi powder, jeera powder & chaat masala to sprinkle).
How to prepare?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1.5 cup curd (dahi).
- Add 1.5 cup water and mix it
(If curd is thinner use less water).
- Add roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder (as per taste).
- Add crushed/ red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add less than 1 tsp black salt (kala namak).
- Further to make fulki batter, take a mixing bowl.
- Add 1.5 cup gram flour (besan).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Add coriander powder (as per taste) and mix it.
(For namkin dahi fulki you can add some ginger).
- Add water gradually and keep mixing for 5 mins (to get aeration).
- Add 1/2 tsp cooking soda/ fruit salt, again mix it.
(to get natural aeration beat well with spoon for 10-15 mins).
- Heat up appam pan, pour oil in each cavity.
- Pour batter in each cavity.
- Cook it on medium flame for 5-7 mins until it turns golden-brown from both the sides.
- Remove all fulki and add them in dahi mixture.
- Leave for an hour/ overnight in fridge (serving chilled tastes good).
- For tadka heat up the pan, add 1 tbs oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Add a pinch of asafoetida powder (hing).
- Add 1 red dry chilli.
- Add some curry leaves and tadka is ready.
- Further to serve, add dahi fulki in two bowls.
- Add tadka in one bowl and add some coriander leaves
To make sweet add gud-imli chutney in other bowl:
- Add some dhaniya pudina chutney.
- Add some pomegranate (anar – optional).
- Add some papdi (optional).
- Sprinkle some mirchi powder, jeera powder and chaat masala on both the bowls.
- And then your Utterly Delicious, Two Versions of Dahi ki Fulki ready!!!
Watch Fulki Chaat Recipe Video
Fulki Chaat Recipe
No recipe Found