Gajar Ki Kheer / Carrot Kheer Recipe
Kheer ka koi season nahi hota. And to have Carrot Kheer, don’t have to wait for Winter. Enjoy this Gajar Kheer (Gajrela) warm or cold.
How to make Gajar Ki Kheer / Carrot Kheer ?
- 1.5 ltr milk (preferably use full cream milk).
- 4 tbs soaked rice.
- 150 gm freshly grated carrots.
- 5-6 cardamom powder (elaichi).
- 5-6 tbs sugar.
- Chopped Almonds & Pistachios.
How to make?
- Heat up the pan.
- Add 1.5 ltr milk (preferably use full cream milk).
- Keep stirring occasionally.
- Add 4 tbs soaked rice when milk is hot
(Alternatively you can use sabudana).
- Stir continuously to avoid sticking at the base.
- Keep stirring the milk.
- Cook on medium to high heat until rice is partially cooked.
- Now add 150 gm freshly grated carrots.
- Add 5-6 cardamom powder (elaichi).
- Mix everything well.
- Keep stirring continuously until the mixture is thickened.
- To get smooth texture to your.
- Kheer mix with a blender once at this step (it’s optional).
- Add 5-6 tbs sugar (add sugar when everything is cooked well).
- Keep stirring continuously and cook for more 7-8 minutes.
- Add some chopped almonds in the end.
- Kheer is ready now, turn off the heat.
- To serve it hot take it in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped pistachios and almonds.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to serve chilled.
- Take Kheer in short glasses.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and almonds.
- Enjoy this Amazing Super Delicious Gajar ki Kheer!
Watch Recipe Video for Gajar Ki Kheer / Carrot Kheer
Gajar Ki Kheer
No recipe Found