Gajar Muli Mirch Ka Achar Recipe
How to make Gajar Muli Mirch Ka Achar ?
- Chopped Radish (muli) and Carrots (gajar).
- Less spicy 2 green chillies.
- Rai ke daane (Mustard seeds).
- Rai Kuria (Mustard seeds with skin removed and roughly grounded).
- Asafoetida (Hing powder).
- Turmeric Powder.
- Lemon juice.
- Take Chopped Carrot and Radish in a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped chillies in the same shape – take less spicy chillies.
- Take Mustard seeds and mildly crush them.
- In a frying pan, take oil, heat it up.
- I want to crackle the spices.
- Add some salt & turmeric powder in carrots and Radish.
- Now oil in the pan must be heated, time to add mustard seeds & a pinch of asafoetida.
- Add Rai ki Dal or Rai Kuria in carrot, radish and chilli mix.
- Now mustard seeds are crackling in oil, time to pour oil into carrot and radish mix.
- Mix it well.
- Add some lemon juice as it goes very well with Radish and it helps balance spicy radish taste.
- Enjoy this Gajar Muli Mirchi ka instant achar.
Watch Gajar Muli Mirch Ka Achar Recipe Video
Gajar Muli Mirch Ka Achar
No recipe Found