Granola Bar Recipe | Sugar-Free, No-Bake & Without Oven
This Granola Bar recipe is sugar-free and doesn’t require any baking or oven. You can make it very easily and it stays for long when stored in the refrigerator. Flavored with #Cinnamon this Granola Bar is power packed with oats, nuts, dates, berries and little bit of chocolate chips so kids too would try. Best part – these are no bake.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder
- Dry fruits 1 tbs each (sliced almonds, black raisins, cashews, pumpkin seeds and dry cranberries / as per your choice).
- Some salted peanuts.
- 1 tsp choco chips (optional).
- 2 tsp vergin coconut oil (or any other odourless oil).
- 1/2 cup dates
Honey (to drizzle on top).
How to prepare?
- Heat up the pan, add 1 cup rolled oats and dry roast it for 5-7 mins on medium to high flame/in oven roast it for 10-15 mins on 160⁰.
(You can use thin/quick oats as well – optional).
- Further take a mixing bowl, add roasted oats in it.
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder.
- Add dry fruits 1 tbs each – sliced almonds, black raisins, cashews, pumpkin seeds and dry cranberries.
(You can also use dried apples, orange or strawberries as per your choice).
- Add some salted peanuts.
- Add 1 tsp choco chips (optional).
- Add 2 tsp vergin coconut oil (or any other odourless oil).
- Add 1/2 cup dates (grind it in mixie, make a fine paste and then add it) and mix it well with hands.
- Further take a baking tray, place a parchment paper on it.
- Add mixture in it and spread with the help of spoon/ spatula.
- Add some dry fruits, salted peanuts and choco chips on top and press it with spatula.
(Keep the tray in refrigerator for 2 hours to set the bar well, after 1 hour drizzle some honey on it to stick all top layer ingredients).
- Remove the tray from refrigerator after 2 hours and cut the bars into square shape.
- Here’s your Healthy & Delicious No Bake Granola Bars ready!!!
Watch Sugar-Free Granola Bar Recipe Video
Granola Bar Recipe
No recipe Found