- Prep Time30 mins
- Serving2 People
Granola Jar Recipe
BEST Granola Parfait | How to make Granola Jar and Parfait at Home Showing not 1 but 2 recipes.
Full of nuts Granola Jar are sold ar very high price and carry a lot of unwanted sugar and oil.
We are creating super healthy Granola plus Parfait which you can have as breakfast or even as a dessert. Healthy Munching is now easy.
- 250 gm oats(thin oats ready to cook)
- 250 gm rolled oats.
- Dry fruits(cashews, sliced almonds and walnuts, pumpkin seeds, black raisins, dry cranberries).
- 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- 2 tbs honey.
- 2 tbs brown sugar.
- 2 tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder (optional).
- 1 tsp vanilla essence..
- 1 tbs roasted peanuts.
- Salt as per taste
Curd (dahi – to make Parfait).
- Some chopped apples (or any other fruits).
How to prepare:
- Pre heat oven at 180⁰ .
- Take a baking tray
- Add 250 gm oats (thin ready to cook).
- Add 250 gm rolled oats and cook for 10 mins at 180⁰.
- Take a small baking tray, add dry fruits in it (cashews, sliced almonds and walnuts) cook it alongwith oats.
To Make Syrup :
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup coconut oil (or any other odourless oil)
- Add 2 tbs honey (maple syrup is optional to honey)
- Add 2 tbs brown sugar(use white sugar 1/4 cup – optional).
- Add 2 tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder (optional).
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Add salt as per taste, mix well and warm it on stove.
Further take a mixing bowl ad roasted dry fruits in it.
- Add 1 tbs roasted peanuts.
- Add pumpkin seeds.
- Now Add black raisins.
- Add dry cranberries.
- Add roasted oats.
- Add syrup in the mixture and mix it well.
- Further take a baking tray, place a parchment paper on it.
- Put the mixture on it and spread it making a thick layer.
- Keep it in the oven for 35-40 mins at 180⁰ (Check after every10 mins, take out the tray and mix it stirring up and down to cook evenly).
- Remove the tray from oven and rest granola for sometime to being it to the room temperature.
- To make Parfait with this Granola, take a Martini glass.
- Add some curd (dahi) in it.
- Add granola.
- Add some chopped apples (or any other fruits).
- Add some more granola and curd.
- Then add 1 spoon granola in the middle, add some chopped apples and a mint leave on top.
- And then your Healthy & Delicious Granola Parfait is ready.
Granola Jar Recipe
No recipe Found