How to make Grilled Chicken Breast?
- 1 Chicken Breast – cut in half
- 3 tsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar.
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar.
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Crushed black pepper.
- Chili flakes.
- Salad made from cucumber, tomato, carrot.
- Heat up the grill pan.
- Begin with preparing marination for chicken.
- In a bowl, take 3 tsp soya sauce
add 2 tsp tomato ketchup.
- Add 1 tsp chili sauce.
- Add 1 tsp Brown Sugar.
- Add 1/2 tsp Vinegar.
- Add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Mix it well.
- Add crushed black bell pepper
- And some chili flakes.
- Marination is ready.
- Dip chicken breasts in marination
and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Once the chicken has been marinated well,
it’s time to grill it.
- Drizzle few drops of oil n the pan.
- Place marinated chicken breasts on the grill pan.
- Let chicken cook till gets caramelized from both sides.
- We should get a sticky nice glaze on both sides.
- Keep pressing it a little from the top as we need chicken to be a little flat.
- Now take out the chicken from the pan and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Don’t cut chicken immediately else we will lose its juice.
- Don’t throw away the left out marination.
- Pour the marination in the pan, and leave it for some time
- We will use it as a salad dressing.
- Take carrot, bell pepper, green and purple cabbage, onion, etc chopped in Jullian shape.
- Mix marination into salad & toss well.
- In a serving plate, make a bed of salad.
- And place grilled chicken on top.
- Garnish with chili flakes.
Watch Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
No recipe Found