Prepare Grilled Mango with Ice-cream
By the time this Summer season ends, I would have fed you mango in more ways then you can ever imagine. This dessert – Grilled Mango with Ice-cream has red chilli powder, honey and desiccated coconut; and you can’t get more exotic than this when it comes to dessert and king of fruit – mango. Inspired from Asian flavours, have created this dessert Grilled Mango with Vanilla Ice-cream.
- Totapuri or Any other Mango which you can cut and have in pieces (Not Alphanso, as it’s a bit too juicy for this dessert).
- Vanilla ice cream
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Desiccated coconut powder.
- Mint leaves for garnishing.
How to make?
- Chop mango vertically half and heat up a grill pan and another pan.
- Apply Honey on the mangoes.
- On one pan heat up desiccated coconut; let it turn slightly brown – do this process on slow flame and make sure you are watching the pan; else it will get burnt quickly.
- On the other pan; grill the mangoes.
- Immediately on the grilled mangoes sprinkle Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – it will be mildly spicy.
- That’s it grilled mango is ready to be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut (which we had roasted earlier) on ice cream.
- Garnish with mint leave.
- Enjoy this Asian flavours inspired Grilled Mango with Vanilla Icecream.
Watch Grilled Mango with Ice-cream Recipe
Grilled Mango with Ice-cream
No recipe Found