Gur ka Halwa Recipe | Aata Halwa Recipe
Many viewers have been asking for No Maida & No Sugar recipes. So here it is Gud Atte ka Halwa, made from ghee. Very easy to make takes few minutes and just little effort of stirring the halwa for 8-10 minutes; will do the trick. No need to prepare ‘chasni’ consistency, just need to melt gud (Jaggery).
How to make Gur ka Halwa / Aata Halwa ?
- 1/2 cup water.
- 1 cup jaggery (Gur).
- 1/2 cup ghee.
- 1 cup roti atta (Wheat flour).
- Dry fruits – chopped almonds, pistachio.
How to make?
- Take 2 pans – a flat pan and a small pot.
- Add 1/2 cup water in the pot, to make jaggery water.
- Add 1 cup Jaggery.
- We are not making any syrup, all we want to do is melt it.
- On the flat pan, take 1/2 cup Ghee
add 1 cup roti flour.
- Roast it in ghee on medium flame till you get light pink color.
- When you start feeling the aroma of wheat flour, you know it’s done.
- It will take about 8-10 minutes for flour to get roasted nicely.
- Keep stirring it.
- As jaggery water is ready, it’s time to add it to halwa.
- Reduce to slow and gradually add jaggery water.
- Atta will start absorbing jaggery water.
- I’m adding 2 cardamom powder – this is optional.
- Mix well on slow flame for 2-5 minutes.
- You will see halwa is losing the surface and you’ll see a little bit of ghee on the sides too.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds.
- Take in a bowl and demould in a plate.
- Again garnish with dry fruits -almond and pista.
- You can add any dry fruit of your choice like cashew and raisins too.
- Enjoy Gur Atta ka Halwa.
Watch Gur ka Halwa Recipe Video
Gur ka Halwa Recipe
No recipe Found