Gur Ki Roti Recipe | Khoba Roti Recipe
I had tased this Gur Ki Roti in Kutcch few years ago. And this kind of roti varieities are vastly popular in Rajasthan and Northern Gujarat (Kutcch area). There are all kinds of savoury, spicy and sweet versions of Khoba Roti. Enjoy the sweet version flavored with Saunf and Ghee.
How to make Gur Ki Roti ?
- 1/2 cup warm Water.
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped Gur (Jaggery).
- 1.4 cup Wheat Flour (Gehu ka Atta).
- Crushed Black Pepper (Kali Mirch).
- 2 tsp Crushed.
- Fennel Seeds (Saunf).
- Salt as per taste.
- 1.5 tbs Ghee + more Ghee (to apply on roti).
How to make?
- In a mixing bowl, take 1/2 cup warm Water.
- Add 3/4 cup roughly chopped Gur (Jaggery).
- Stir to melt jaggery and keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl to knead dough, add 1.4 cup Wheat Flour (Gehu ka Atta).
- Add some Crushed.
- Black Pepper (Kali Mirch).
- Add 2 tsp Crushed Fennel Seeds (Saunf).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1.5 tbs Ghee.
- Add Gur water prepared & knead a dough as paratha.
- Further roll out few balls from the dough prepared.
- Dust some dry flour on rolling board.
- Flatten with the help of rolling pin
(thickness of roti should be as aloo paratha).
- With the help of the side of rolling pin make dents in roti.
- Now heat the pan, place roti on it keeping the flat side down.
- Dry roast until it’s golden-brown and flip.
- Drizzle some ghee, flip again and drizzle ghee on other side too
(Roast more rotis with the same procedure).
- Enjoy this Delicious Gur ki Roti warm!!!
Recipe Video for Gur Ki Roti / Khoba Roti
Gur Ki Roti
No recipe Found