How to make Hare Matar Ki Kachori?
Now you can eat your favourite hare Matar ki kachori all through the winter without having to worry about gaining weight or cholesterol. Please share this with friends and family, I want my viewers to be making a healthy food choice. This is baked kachori; don’t miss the small tips throughout the video to get the perfect result.
Love M #ChefMeghna #MatarKachori #WinterRecipe.
- 1 tsp oil.
- 1 cup mutter mildly crushed (should not be in paste consistency).
- 250 gm mutter.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds.
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- Salt per taste.
- 1 fresh green chilli.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Fresh coriander leaves.
- 1/2 tsp Anardana powder (alternatively you can use Amchoor powder or lemon too).
- 1/2 tsp sugar (optional).
- Some mint leaves.
- Few spring roll wrappers.
- Plain flour slurry (Water and Plain flour mixed to make a slurry).
- Heat up a pan.
- Take 1 tsp oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (Jeera).
- As Cumin seeds start making a crackling sound, add 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Add finely chopped onion
- Add some salt per your taste.
- Add finely chopped 1 fresh green chilli.
- Add 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- A Tip: Just cook for 1-2 minutes; leave it under-cooked as when we bake the kachori, the stuffing will get cooked again.
- Now add 250 gm mutter to the mix.
- Now add 1/2 tsp Anardana powder (alternatives are Lemon or Amchoor powder).
- And adding 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Mix well, turn off the flame.
- Remember we want an under-cooked mixture.
- Now leave it to cool down to come to room temperature.
- When we fill the stuffing, the mixture should be at room temperature.
- Add a few mint leaves to the mixture.
- Now to make the kachori, take spring roll wrappers – you will easily find them n the market.
- Take the mixture and put some in the centre of the square wrapper.
- Now surrounding the mixture apply – plain flour slurry so that when we fold the kachori, it will help kachori hold the shape.
- Fold the kachori such that it looks like a small bag. Make a couple of kachori bags.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes and another 10 minutes for baking kachori.
- Place the kachori in the oven tray.
- Brush a little oil on the kachori so that when they get baked, we will get golden brown colour on the top.
Watch Hare Matar Ki Kachori
Hare Matar Ki Kachori Recipe
No recipe Found