Hare Moong Dal Ka Soup Recipe
As they say best way to fight any pandemic situation is build the immunity. I remember in our Jain community when you complete fast, the first thing you’re offered is Moong Ka Soup. It’s nutritious, light, fibre reach and yes delicious. Add this to your menu if not done already.
How to make Hare Moong Dal Ka Soup?
- 1 cup soaked moong. (green gram beans – 1/2 cup soaked in water for 3-4 hours).
- Small piece of shredded ginger (If Jain, then skip this, it’s optional).
- Salt as per taste.
- More than 2 cup + 1 cup water.
- 1 tsp oil/ ghee.
- Some roasted cumin seeds (jeera).
- Pinch of ajwain (optional).
- Some turmeric powder (haldi).
- Some crushed black pepper.
- Some finely chopped coriander leaves.
How to make?
- Take a pressure cooker, add 1 cup soaked moong (1/2 cup moong soaked in water for 3-4 hours).
- Add a small piece of shredded ginger.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add more than 2 cup water.
- Cover the cooker lid and cook up to 6-7 whistles.
- Open the lid when cools down and beat with the help of beater.
- Seive with food strainer to get smooth mixture.
- Further heat up the pan, add 1 tsp oil/ ghee.
- Add some roasted cumin seeds (jeera).
- Add a pinch of ajwain (optional).
- Add some turmeric powder (haldi).
- Add moong water in it.
- Add 1 cup water (to make it thinner).
- Add some crushed black pepper and mix it.
- Add some finely chopped coriander leaves and turn off the stove when it starts boiling.
- Take it in a serving bowl.
- Top with some coriander leaves.
- So here’s your Super Healthy Immunity Booster Moong Ka Soup ready!!!
Watch Hare Moong Dal Ka Soup Recipe Video
Hare Moong Ka Soup
No recipe Found