Make Healthy No Bake Vegan Brownies
So here’s your No Baked, No Egg, No Flour, No Sugar, No Oil and yet Sooo Healthy Brownie ready. Don’t wait anymore…
- 1 cup seedless dates
- Warm water.
- 1 cup dry fruits (walnuts & almonds).
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- Some choco chips (white & dark).
- Some chocolate sauce (optional).
- Take a bowl, add 1 cup seedless dates and add some warm water in it to soak dates.
- Take a chopper/ mixer grinder, add 1 cup dry fruits
(walnuts & almonds).
- Add 1 tbs chia seeds (for binding & softness).
- Add a pinch of salt,
grind it well and make a fine powder.
- Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder (or sweet chocolate powder) in the mixture.
- Add some soaked dates step by step in it and also add remaining water (1 tbs) of dates,
grind it well and make a thick paste.
(You can also add some choco chips in the mixture).
- Further take a baking tray,
place a parchment paper in it.
- Put mixture in the tray and flatten it making a thick layer.
- Add some choco chips (white & dark) on it.
- Keep the tray in refrigerator for an hour.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and cut the brownie into square shape pieces.
- Add some chocolate sauce on it with the help of piping bag (optional) just grab this mouth watering.
- No Bake Healthy Vegan Brownie!!!
Watch Healthy No Bake Vegan Brownies Recipe
Healthy No Bake Vegan Brownies
No recipe Found