- Gud (Jaggery).
- Coconut powder.
- Ghee (saturated butter).
- Heat up a pan
- Roast 1/2 cup til
- Take til out
- Now roast sing dana (peanuts)
once you roast peanuts the skin will easily come off.
- In a mixer jar, crush til and peanuts just half way.. leave some full and some crushed.
- Now again take the crushed till and peanuts with jaggery (gud).
- Add dry coconut powder (optional).
- Again crush all of these once together.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and add a spoon of ghee.
- Keep mixing, if need be, you may add more ghee later.
- Mix with hands
- Make roundals (laddoo) and roll them in left over roasted til for that coating.
- Til Gud Laddus are ready.
- Enjoy Sakrant with this nutritious Til Gud Ladoo.
Video for Til Gud Ladoo Recipe
Homemade Til Gud Ladoo Recipe
No recipe Found