Prep Time30 mins
Imli Ki Khatti Meethi Chutney Recipe
Multi-purpose Imli ki Mithi Chutney – good for Bhel, Chat, or with Samosa. Goes with everything.
Love M #ChefMeghna #ImlyChutney #MithiChutneyRecipe.
- 1/2 tsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp Jeera. (cumin seeds).
- 150 gm Tamarind.
- Pulp (Tamarind/Imly soaked in hot water for 5-10 minutes; will make imly mushy and you can crush it with hands to make pulp, strain it and you will have Imli pulp ready).
- A small piece of finely chopped ginger.
- 150 gm jaggery (gud)
- 1.5 tsp Red Chilli powder.
- Heat up a pan.
- Add 1/2 tsp oil, let it heat up.
- Now add 1/2 tsp Jeera (Cumin Seeds).
- While Jeera crackles, keep Tamarind pulp ready.
- Now pour some chopped ginger in the pan.
- Now pour tamarind (imly) pulp into the pan.
- Let it cook on the small flame.
- Add some salt (or black salt) and 1.5 tsp red chilli powder.
- Add 150 gm jaggery.
- Start mixing as jaggery melts.
- Cook till jaggery is completely melted by covering the lid on the pan.
- Then you can stop as the chutney will get thick as it gets cold.
- Chutney is ready, immediately take it out in a bowl or vessel, while it’s thin.
- Enjoy Imly ki chutney with chat, samosa or kachori.
373100cookie-checkImli Ki Khatti Meethi Chutneyno
Imli Ki Khatti Meethi Chutney
No recipe Found