Instant Mango Dessert Recipe
Instant Dessert: Mango Balls in Mango Saffron Puree
Just created a mango dessert –
I am going to call it Mango balls. This is an instant dessert; do not put it in the fridge. Just make & eat – plate to mouth.
Preparation Method for Instant Mango Dessert
- Mango cut in pieces.
- 1/5th cup crushed sugar.
- 1 cup of milk powder.
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (Alternative is to take digestive biscuits 2 to 3).
- Few pista kept in hot water so that skin comes off easily and can cut and garnish the final dessert.
How to make?
- Take chopped mango pieces and add saffron milk (if you don’t like saffron then just take plain milk).
- Churn it in the mixie and mango puree will be ready.
- Keep it aside.
- Now in a mixing bowl, take 1 cup milk powder.
- Add 1/5th cup sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup desiccated coconut; it helps us with binding.
- You may as an option to desiccated coconut, can take 2-3 digestive biscuits to bind the balls but then the color won’t remain white.
- Now add spoon by spoon 6 tsp milk to make a dough.
- The dough is ready; apply little butter or ghee in your hand to ensure that dough doesn’t get stuck
now make a ball from the dough, flatten it; and fill mango pieces. and close the ball.
- In a serving bowl take little mango saffron puree and place these balls in the middle.
- Garnish with mango puree and boiled pista pieces.
Watch Instant Mango Dessert Video
Instant Mango Dessert
No recipe Found