Instant Strawberry Pudding Dessert Recipes
You don’t need to bake cake to make this pudding. Enjoy Instant Strawberry Pudding, even kids can make this.
How to make Instant Strawberry Pudding?
- 1 cup milk + 2 tbs milk.
- 2 tbs sugar.
- 1.5 tbs custard powder
- Crushed biscuit (chura).
- Some freshly chopped strawberries + 3 strawberries (dipped in honey).
How to Make?
- Heat up the pan to make custard, pour 1 cup milk.
- Add 2 tbs sugar and boil.
- Along with this take a small bowl, add 2 tbs milk.
- Add 1.5 tbs custard powder and dilute
(Substitute custard powder with 1.5 tbs corn flour + 1 tsp vanilla essence).
- Once milk starts boiling add milk and custard powder mixture in it.
- Keep stirring vigorously until it turns thicker and turn off the stove.
- Then keep stirring constantly until cools down.
- Further take a mixing bowl, add melted whipping cream and beat until it starts to take on volume and forms stiff peak.
(Before using, remove whipping cream container from freezer and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours/ overnight).
To make pudding, take a big glass/ bowl
- Make a layer of jelly in the base and keep it in the refrigerator to set (as per instructions).
- Add a layer of custard with the help of piping bag and spread it nicely with spoon.
- Now add a layer of crushed biscuit (chura).
- Add some freshly chopped strawberries on it.
- Add a layer of whipped cream with the help of piping bag (flatten the layer with the help of spatula).
- Top with 3 fresh strawberries (dipped in honey).
- Cheers!!! Enjoy your Mouth Watering Strawberry Pudding.
Watch Instant Strawberry Pudding Recipe Video
Instant Strawberry Pudding Dessert Recipe
No recipe Found