Aaj ghar me Halwai Jaisi Jalebi ki Recipe banate hain, ye kurkuri rasili jalebi sirf 10 minute me ban jaegi.. Aap bhi try karna :
Yes this Navratri was a little different and Dusshera would be different too. But Food keeps the tradition alive. Enjoy Jalebi with fafda, gathiya, chatni and papaya salad. I usually avoid deep frying but with #WaggaWaggaOil Diabetes Care, am assured that oil absorption is low.
Try Motichoor Cheesecake Recipe in this festival season.
- 3/4 cup white flour (maida).
- 3 tbs corn flour.
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt (optional).
- 3 tbs curd (dahi)
- 130 ml water (for batter).
- Saffron powder/ food colour.
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water (for chashani).
- 3 crushed cardamom.
- Lime juice.
- Oil (for frying).
How to Make?
To Make Jalebi Batter :
- Take a mixing bowl, add 3/4 cup white flour (maida).
- Add 3 tbs corn flour.
- Add 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Add a pinch of salt(optional) and mix it well.
- Add 3 tbs curd (gives crunch to Jalebi).
- Add 130 ml water (step by step – keep stirring it to avoid getting lumps in the batter).
- Add saffron powder/ food colour in it, mix it well and rest the batter for a while.
To Make Chashani :
- Heat up the pan, add 2 cup sugar in it.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Add 3 crushed cardamom.
- Add some saffron powder/ food colour (optional).
- Add some lime juice, cook it until it boils and then cook for another 10 mins on slow flame.
To Fry Jalebi :
- Heat up the pan, pour oil in it and leave for boiling.
- Further take batter in a piping bag/ ketchup bottle.
- Adjust flame on medium to high(to make it fluffy).
- Pour the batter in pan from piping bag
- Cook it until both the sides get golden-brown colour.
- Then dip jalebi in chashani and remove it quickly on a serving plate.
- Make more jalebi following the same procedure.
- Garnish it with some almond & pistachio slices.
- And then your Favourite, Crunchy & Traditional Sweet
Jalebi is ready!!!
Jalebi Preparation Video
More about Jalebi Recipe
No recipe Found