Jeera Biscuits Recipes | Jeera Cookies
All the worlds’ cookies on one side and Chai Ka Best Friend – Jeera Cookies on another. It’s so delicious and you can have it with chai or just like that. Who would have thought that world’s best cookie won’t be sweet but a savory one. And I have shown you both with & without oven. Plus I have used Ghee instead of butter along with Atta.
How to make Jeera Biscuits Recipes / Jeera Cookies?
- 60 gm ghee.
- 2 small ice cubes.
- 2 tbs powder sugar. (churned and seived sugar).
- Salt as per taste.
- 100 gm wheat flour (roti ka atta).
- 1.5 tbs mildly roasted cumin seeds (jeera).
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Add 60 gm ghee.
- Add 2 small ice cubes to whisk well.
- Bring it to creamy consistency.
- Add 2 tbs powder sugar (churned and seived sugar).
- Again beat it well.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 100 gm wheat flour (roti ka atta).
- Add 1.5 tbs mildly roasted cumin seeds (jeera).
- Gently mix it well with the help of spatula
(Do not kneed the dough with hands to avoid melting ghee).
- Flatten the dough with the help of rolling pin
(Adjust the thickness by pressing it with hands to make it even).
- Cut them with cookie / round cutter.
- Place them on 2 baking trays along with a parchment paper in it.
- Pre heat oven for 10 min at 170⁰ and bake for 12-15 min.
- To bake it on stove.
- Keep the steamer along with a stand.
- Pre heat steamer and keep tray in it.
- Cover lid with a cloth and bake it on slow flame for 20-25 min.
- Let all cookies cool down.
- Serve your Anytime Favourite Jeera Cookies with Hot Coffee or Tea to revive your mind!!!
Recipe Video for Jeera Biscuits Recipes / Jeera Cookies
No recipe Found