Jeera Oats Bhakri Recipe
Many of you asked for Jeera Bhakri recipe; so here it is with Oats; making it even more healthier. I always make these 2-3 extra so that can have these with cha the next day.
How to make Jeera Oats Bhakri ?
- 1 cup wheat flour (gehu ka atta).
- 1/2 cup oats.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- 1.5 tsp white sesame seeds (safed til).
- Some finely chopped coriander leaves (dhaniya).
- Finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- 2 tsp Oil + more Oil for roasting.
- Salt as per taste
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl to knead dough.
- Add 1 cup wheat flour (gehu ka atta).
- Add 1/2 cup oats.
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Add 1.5 tsp white sesame seeds (safed til).
- Add some finely chopped coriander leaves (dhaniya).
- Add finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add 2 tsp oil.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add water gradually and knead slightly hard dough.
- Roll out few balls from the prepared dough.
- Apply some oil on rolling board.
- Flatten bhakri with the help of rolling pin.
- Drizzle some chopped dhaniya & til on it
(Make small bhakri & thickness should be as paratha).
- Now heat a pan.
- Place bhakri on it.
- Dry roast first from both sides for 2 minutes.
- Drizzle some oil/ ghee on it.
- Cook until bhakri turns golden-brown
(Make more bhakris with the same procedure).
- Serve with Chai, Doodh, Tomato Chutney or any Sabji.
- Enjoy Garma Garam Delicious Jeera & Oats Bhakri!!!
Watch Jeera Oats Bhakri Recipe Video
Jeera Oats Bhakri
No recipe Found