Jowar Ke Appe Recipe
On popular demand, after Jowar Paratha recipe video, here is not nutritious Gluten-Free Millets recipe -Jowar ke Appe. And if you are cooking for young children, and want to avoid fruit salt or Eno then, you can do as well by making Jowar ke Chille instead of Appe. So now, no excuse for not trying this recipe.
How to make Jowar Ke Appe Recipe ?
- 1.5 cup jowar (sorghum) atta.
- 1/2 cup curd (dahi).
- Salt as per taste.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
- Some ajwain (optional).
- 1.5 cup finely chopped veggies (carrot, cabbage, capsicum, onion, green chillies, garlic & coriander leaves).
- Approx 1 cup or more water.
- 1 small packet fruit salt (Eno).
- Some oil.
- White sesame seeds (safed til).
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Add 1.5 cup jowar (sorghum) atta.
- Add 1/2 cup curd (dahi), (can substitute curd with 1/2 lime juice).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
- Add some ajwain (optional).
- Add 1.5 cup finely chopped veggies or as per your choice (carrot, cabbage, capsicum, onion, green chillies, garlic & coriander leaves).
- Add approx 1 cup or more water gradually and mix it.
- Add 1 small packet fruit salt (Eno)
(can avoid using fruit salt by making thin dosas with this batter).
- Again mix it well and immediately start making appe
(you can also make uttapam, pancakes or chillas from this batter).
- Heat up appe pan, put some oil/ ghee in all cavities.
- Add some white sesame seeds (safed til – optional).
- Add batter in each cavity.
- Cover the lid and cook it on medium heat for 7-8 min.
- Flip appe on the other side and press them gently.
- Again leave for cooking.
- Serve these Super.
- Healthy Jowar ke Appe with Tomato Ketchup or Fried Mirchi or Green Chutney!!!
Watch Jowar Ke Appe Recipe video
Watch same video on my YouTube channel too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLsKKoMiazo.
- Oats Masala Pancake.
- Aloo Biscuit Masala Sandwich Recipe.
- Aloo Paratha Recipe.
- Curd Rice Easiest Recipe.
Try some Sweets:
Jowar Ke Appe
No recipe Found