How to make Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer ?
Kadai Paneer Recipe is a popular Indian dish made with capsicum, tomato, and onion cooked together in an Indian wok. This delicious and spicy is the most commonly served in Indian restaurants. Kadai Paneer Recipe is best served with garlic naan or Lachha Parantha.For all the paneer lovers out there, here are delicious recipes of Paneer Butter Masala Recipe, Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe, Punjabi Palak Paneer Recipe and many more.
Here’s how to make Kadai Paneer Recipe Restaurant style step by step at home.
Preparation of Kadai Paneer Recipe Restaurant Style
- 1.1/2 tbs Coriander Seeds (Sabud Dhaniya)
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- 2 whole-dried Kashmiri Red Chili
- 10-12 pepper-corns.
- 150 gm Paneer
- 1/2 Onion cut in cubes & 1 Finely chopped onion.
- 1/2 Capsicum cut in cubes.
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chili powder.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder (Dhaniya powder).
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala.
- 1 Tomato.
- 1 Green Chili chopped.
- 2 tbs Tomato Puree
- Kasoor Methi
- Garnishing – Corrinder Leaves and Ginger Julians.
- Heat up the pan
- First, we will prepare Kadhai Masala.
- Add 1.5 tbsp Coriander Seeds (Saabud Dhaniya) into the pan.
- Add 2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- Add 2 whole-dried Kashmiri Chili.
- Add 10-12 pepper-corns.
- Dry Roast all the masala till you get nice warm fragrance.
- Then let it cool down.
- And then churn the dry masala for 2-course grinding in a mixer.
- We don’t want powder consistency of Kadhai masala.
- Now time to saute Paneer, Capsicum & Onion.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add 150 paneer cubes.
- Add Onion and Capsicum cubes.
- Add 1 spoon Kadhai Masala
Toss everything together.
- Paneer will get a coating of Kadhai Masala and will turn brown.
- Take it out in a bowl and keep aside for later use.
- Time to make Kadhai Paneer gravy in the same pan
- Take 2 tbs Oil.
- Add 1 tbsp Ghee.
- Add finely chopped 2 garlic cloves.
- Add 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste.
- Add 1 finely chopped onion.
- Add 1 bay leaf.
- Add salt per taste.
- Cook till Onions get golden brown.
- Add 1 tsp Kashmiri Chili Powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Add 1/2 tsp Coriander powder (Dhaniya powder).
- Add 1/2 tsp Garam Masala.
- Mix it well.
- Add 1 tomato chopped.
- Add 1 green chili chopped.
- Mix it well
Cover the pan with a lid.
- Let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp Tomato Puree.
- Cook for some more time.
- Till oil comes out from the sides
- Add 2 spoons of Kadhai Masala that we made earlier.
- Mix well
Time to add paneer, capsicum and onion that we had saute earlier.
- Add some Kasoor Methi
Kadhai Paneer is ready.
- Serve in a bowl
Garnish with Coriander Leaves and Ginger.
Watch Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer Recipe
More about Paneer Recipes
Paneer versatile vegetable or food item in Indian culture. We can easily find this food item in texture or with the new face In every function marriage gets together, etc. paneer most popular food item in all aspects. It provides royalty to the food table. There are many kinds of paneer recipes available to different chefs. Everybody loves paneer on the serving plate. what special in North India paneer is the king of vegetable items. There are too many food items aur recipes that can be prepared by using only paneer.
Shahi paneer, kadai paneer, paneer tikka, Paneer recipes, salad, Tandoori Paneer and many more food items are there.
Kadai Paneer Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Try to use fresh paneer and vegetables.
- Do not over flame the pan or it may burn the recipe.
- You can use the optional ingredients in the recipe that’s your choice.
- After watching the recipe video and reading the ingredients you can also try some experiment with the recipe item at your risk.
- The quantity of paneer and vegetables may fluctuate the quantity of other ingredients and masalas.
- The ingredients and masala can be modified or changed as per the taste like by you.
- You can eat kadai paneer recipe with paratha, Roti or bun.
Kadai Paneer Recipe Restaurant Style
No recipe Found