Sugar Free Dates and Dry Fruit Roll
Presenting to you a healthy sugar free Khajur Burfi recipe. You asked for sugar free sweets.. I always listen to my viewers. Here it is – Dates Dry fruit Rolls & Laddoos
How to Make Khajur Burfi?
- 2 tsp poppy seeds (khaskhas).
- 3/4 cup mix chopped dry fruits (almonds, pistachios, cashews and walnuts /as per your choice)
- 1.5 cup soft seedless dates
- 1 tsp ghee.
- 1 tsp honey
Cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- 2 pcs.
- A pinch of salt.
How to prepare?
- Heat up the pan, add 2 tsp poppy seeds (khaskhas), dry roast it and transfer it in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 tsp ghee in the same pan and roast 3/4 cup mix chopped dry fruits in it (almonds, pistachios, cashews and walnuts/ as per your choice).
- Transfer the roasted dry fruits in other bowl.
- Further add 1/2 tsp ghee in the same pan, add 1.5 cup soft seedless dates and cook it for 7-10 mins on medium flame.
- Keep stirring until dates become soft, then add a pinch of salt.
- Add cardamom (elaichi) powder 2 pcs.
- Turn off the stove and rest it for a while.
- Further add 1 tsp honey and 1 spoon melted dates in roasted dry fruits (for binding) and mix it well.
- Add roasted khas khas in the dry fruits mixture.
- Place an aluminium foil sheet on a flat surface, grease it with ghee.
- Transfer dates mixture on it, apply some ghee and place a plastic wrap over (it if the mixture is hot) it and flatten it with the help of rolling pin.
- Try to roll it square shape by making it flat.
- Then place dry fruits mixture in the middle of it and roll it over the dry fruits.
- Cover it nicely from the edges and cut extra portion of dates.
- Spread some roasted khas khas and chopped pistachios on aluminium foil.
- Move dates roll on it, cover it with the same aluminium foil and keep it in the refrigerator for 10-15 mins to firm it up.
- Remove the roll from refrigerator and cut it into small pieces alongwith the foil on it (helps to cut the pieces) and then remove the foil and take all rolls on a serving plate.
- So here’s your Healthy Plus Yummy No Sugar Dates Dryfruits Roll ready!!!
Watch Video for Khajur Burfi
No recipe Found