How to make Khaman Dhokla Recipe?
- 3/4th Cup Besan
- 1 Green Chilli Finely Chopped.
- A small piece of Ginger Finely Chopped.
- 3/8th Cup Curd (Should be half of the Quantity of Besan).
- Oil – 2 tsp for Khaman mix and 2 tsp for Tadka.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Fruit Salt.
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
- 1/4 tsp Asofoetida.
- Fresh curry leaves.
- Today we ‘ll make Khaman Dhokla in a mug
- In a bowl, take 3/4th Cup Besan.
- Add Salt per taste
- Add Sugar per taste.
- Add one finely chopped green chili.
- Add a small finely chopped ginger
- Add 3/8th cup Curd (Half of Besan Quantity).
- Curd should be half of the quantity of Besan
- Add 2 tsp Oil
- Mix it gently
- Add water step by step
- Too much water will make dhokla batter too thin
- Add 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Add 1 tsp Fruit Salt
- And some more water.
- Gently mix it
- Take microwave-proof mug.
- Fill the mug halfway with the Khaman mix.
- Place the mug in the microwave for 2.1/2 minute at high temperature.
- Depending upon the oven, you might have to increase 30 seconds more
Time to prepare Tadka.
- Take a small pan, heat up the flame
- 2 tsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- When the mustard seeds begin to crackle add 1/4 tsp Asofoetida & Fresh Curry Leaves
add salt per taste
- Slow down the flame.
- Add 2 tbs water now.
- And finally, add 1/2 spoon sugar.
- Let it come to a boil
Tadka is ready
Pour tadka on Khaman Dhokla & leave it for 5 minutes.
- So that all that water gets absorbed by Khaman Dhokla
Enjoy Gujarati Special Khaman Dhokla in Microwave Mug.
Watch Khaman Dhokla Recipe
Khaman Dhokla Recipe
No recipe Found