Most ancient and traditional - Kheer
How to make Kheer ?
- 1-litre Full Fat Milk
- 3 to 4 tbs pre-soaked rice -long grain rice is what I am using long grain rice.
- 3/4th cup (0.75 cups) sugar.
- Cardamom powder (elaichi powder).
- Heat up a pan
- Add 1-litre full-fat milk
- Add 3-4 tbs soaked rice – I am using long grain rice
- Let rice get cooked in milk for 10 minutes
- Add 3/4th cup sugar
- Add some cardamom powder.
- Alternatively, you may use Kesar (Saffron)
- Add some cashews and almonds
- Keep mixing and let it cook for 5 minutes, we want to make kheer thicker
- Now switch off the flame and serve kheer.
- Garnish Kheer with Pista and Almonds.
Watch Kheer Recipe Video
No recipe Found