Kiwi Peanut Salsa Recipe
Introducing a new party starter; you would not have tried this before. When I saw these beautiful Green Kiwis from Chile; just had to create this recipe in my mind. It’s so delicious with Sweet n Sour Kiwi Fruit, some tomatoes, green chillies, onion and peanuts for that extra crunch – makes this an amazing recipe. Must try.
How to Make Kiwi Peanut Salsa ?
- 2-3 Kiwis.
- Finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- 1 small sized finely chopped onion.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- 1 finely chopped tomato.
- Some freshly cut mint leaves (optional).
- 1/2 lemon juice.
- 3 tbs roasted & crushed peanuts.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some potato chips to serve with.
How to make?
- Slice 2-3 Kiwis in half.
- Scoop out with the help of spoon.
- Chop Kiwi and transfer in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add 1 small sized finely chopped onion.
- Add some finely chopped coriander.
- Add 1 finely chopped tomato.
- Add some freshly cut mint leaves (optional).
- Add 1/2 lemon juice and mix it well.
- Now add 3 tbs roasted & crushed peanuts.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Take it in a serving bowl.
- And then enjoy your Delicious Kiwi & Peanut Salsa with Crunchy Potato Chips!!!
Recipe Video for Kiwi Peanut Salsa
Kiwi Peanut Salsa
No recipe Found