Kokum Sharbat I How To Make Kokum Sharbat At Home | गर्मी के मौसम में बनाइए कोकम शर्बत | Sharbat
So if you’re a fan of Kokum flavor, this sharbat is a wonderful shift from regular sharbat that we keep at home. It’s got its own unique flavor and fragrance. I don’t mind storing a bottle of Kokum Syrup and surprise guests at home with it.
- Take 1/2 cup Kokum and soak in water for 1 hour
- After soaking, blend well and make smooth paste
- Keep the paste aside.
- Next heat up a pan
- Now add sugar and water
- Stir continuously till sugar is dissolved
- Then add Kokum paste & give it a stir
- Then add salt, black salt and roasted jeera powder
- Bring to a boil, cook for 4-5 minutes on low to medium flame
- Kokum sharbat syrup is ready
- Now let it cool down & Kokum syrup concentrate is ready.
- Now in a glass add some ice cubes
- Add some Kokum syrup along with water
- Give it a stir and enjoy homemade kokum sharbat😋