How to make Layered Garlic Cheesy Loaf?
Ack to what i love to do – bake the bread. This time it’s Crusty, Spiced & Cheesy Layered Garlic Loaf. I have explained with and without yeast, mic of wheat and plain flour and also oven vs no oven.
Try Granola Jar Recipe.
- 1 cup wheat flour.
- 1 cup white flour(maida).
- Salt as per taste.
- 150 ml look warm water.
- 2 tsp sugar.
- 1 tsp instant yeast.
- 2 tbs olive oil.
- 30 gm butter(approx 2 tbs).
- A small piece of finely chopped garlic.
- Some finely chopped spring onion greens.
- 1/2 cup of white flour
– maida(for dusting).
- Some grated cheese.
- For Dough :- Take a big mixing bowl, add 1 cup wheat flour.
- Add 1 cup white flour(maida)
(It can be made with only wheat flour or only maida).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Take 150 ml look warm water in a glass,add 2 tsp sugar and 1 tsp instant yeast in it – wait for 5 mins until water gets bubbles. (Yeast can be replaced with 1.5 tsp baking powder/1 tsp baking soda).
- Stir water and add it in the mixture.
- Add 2 tbs olive oil(or any other oil).
- Beat it with electric blender,
then add maida flour in it and beat well with hands.
- Rest the dough for half an hour to 1 hour.
- For Garlic Butter :- Take a small bowl, add 30 gm butter.
- Add a small piece of finely chopped garlic.
- Add some finely chopped spring onion greens.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Further dust some maida on the surface and flatten the dough with a help of rolling pin (try to make it square shape).
- Add a layer of garlic butter.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese(processed) on it and cut it into strip shapes.
- For Baking :- Take a baking loaf, grease it and place parchment paper on it.
- Place all the strips in loaf and
leave it for half an hour to prove the dough well.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped spring onions and chilli flakes on it(optional).
- Pre heat oven for 10 mins on 180⁰ and keep the bread loaf in oven for cooking for min 20 mins.
- Take the loaf out of the oven after 20 mins.
- Take it on a serving plate,
brush some oil/garlic butter on it.
- And then your Crusty, Spiced & Cheesy – Layered Garlic Loaf is ready.
Watch Layered Garlic Cheesy Loaf
Layered Garlic Cheesy Loaf
No recipe Found