Lockdown Chocolate Dessert Recipe
I like these kinds of low-cost, low-effort, no butter, no cream – very few ingredient desserts. Here is the Lockdown Chocolate Dessert recipe video.
With the grocery stores getting empty by the minutes, it’s difficult to find a variety of food you crave for. And if in this situation you have sweet tooth, then this lockdown chocolate dessert recipe can satisfy your cravings. This dessert recipe is super easy to make with very few ingredients that are available at home. The best part about this recipe is that you can store it and enjoy it for a few days. This recipe is perfect to make your and your loved ones quarantine birthday or any occasion special. While the dessert looks delicious, it is also very simple and doesn’t need any fancy ingredients or a pro technique.
All you have to do is mix and place all the ingredients right, put it in a refrigerator, and voila your lockdown chocolate dessert is ready. Let’s learn how to make quick and easy chocolate desserts during quarantine. If you liked this chocolate dessert, also try my other vegan cake recipes: Eggless Oreo Cupcake Recipe , and more.
How to make Chocolate Dessert ?
- 1 cup milk.
- 2 tsp corn flour.
- 1 tsp diluted coffee in water.
- 1 tbsp sugar.
- A pinch of salt.
- Some milk chocolates and chocolate biscuits (crushed in a mixie).
How to make?
How to Make Lockdown Chocolate Dessert?
- Heat up milk at medium flame.
- Once Milk gets hot, add coffee, sugar, a pinch of salt and diluted corn-flour.
- keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate, stir till chocolate gets melted and bring the mixture to room temperature.
- Take the small glass, add crushed biscuit crumbs at the bottom as the first layer,
- Now with a spoon add some chocolate mix and make it the 2nd layer.
- Like this make layers.
- Decorate with chocolate shave.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
Find all our Dessert Food Category.
Watch Lockdown Chocolate Dessert Recipe Video
Lockdown Chocolate Dessert
No recipe Found