How to make Kaju Curry at Home?
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tbs roasted cashew powder
- Black pepper
- Bah leaves
- Cinnamon stick
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 1.5 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- For garnishing cashews and coriander leave.
- Heat up a pan.
- Take 1/2 cup broken cashews so that flavors go in well dry roast cashews till they get pink.
- It will make them crunchy.
- Take out in a bowl
- Again heat up the pan.
- take 1 tsp ghee and
- 1 tsp oil.
- add 3-4 cloves.
- add black pepper.
- add bay leaves.
- add 2 cardamoms – open them a little
- Add a cinnamon stick.
- Once you get the smell of spices
add finely chopped 1 onion.
- Add some salt so onions get soft
- Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Add 1 finely chopped green chilli.
- Cover the lid and let it cook till onions get golden brown
- Add 2 grated tomatoes.
- You can add tomato paste as well
- Now add 1.5 tsp red kashmiri chilli powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp haldi powder (Turmeric powder).
- 1 tsp dhaniya powder (Coriander seeds powder).
- 1 tsp garam masala.
- Cover and let gravy cook till tomatoes get cooked properly.
- You will see sides leaving ghee and oil.
- Add 2 tbs roasted cashew powder.
- it will give nice creamy texture.
- Add 1/2 cup water
- Mix well and cook till you get a boil.
- Now add cashews that we had roasted earlier.
- Cover and let it cook for 5 min
you will see oil floating on top which means kaju curry is ready.
- Remove cinammon stick and bay leaf before serving.
- Garnish Kaju Curry with Coriander.
- Leaves and cashews.
- Enjoy Cashew Curry with Rice, Roti, Paratha or Naan.
Watch Kaju Curry Recipe Video
Kaju Curry Recipe at Home
No recipe Found