Mango and Strawberry Milk Recipe
Had tried this in Korea, where they sell it in bottles. And people drink/eat this all the time any time. If you draw similarities to a place in Mumbai near Hajiali Durgah; where they sell cream strawberry; I thought why not create a fusion of both. So here it is Mango and Strawberry Milk.
How to make Mango and Strawberry Milk Shake?
- Some finely chopped mangoes (do not take overripe mangoes).
- Some finely chopped strawberries.
- 3 spoon brown sugar.
- 1 cup milk (boil and bring it to room temperature).
- 1/2 cup cooking/ fresh cream.
- Vanilla essence (for flavour).
How to make?
- Take 2 bowls with some finely chopped strawberries & mangoes in each bowl.
- Add 1.5 spoon brown sugar (white sugar/ honey/ jaggery is optional) in each bowl and mix it.
- Further take a jar, add 1 cup milk (boil and bring it to room temp. then use).
- Add 1/2 cup cooking/ fresh cream.
- Add vanilla essence (for flavour as per choice). (You can also add elaichi powder with mango milk and chocolate milk with strawberry milk).
- Take 2 glasses, fill strawberry and mangoes in each glass.
- Pour cream base milk in both the glasses.
- Decorate with a piece of mango and a strawberry on top.
- Here’s your Simply Delish Mango & Strawberry Drink ready!!!
Watch Mango and Strawberry Milk shake Recipe Video
Mango and Strawberry Milk
No recipe Found