Mango Shahi Tukda -With Meghna’s Healthy Twists
Shahi Tukda is a traditional sweet where Bread is fried in Ghee and Rabdi is made by boiling milk for many hours and thickened by mawa. Right? But here I am neither going to deep fry Bread nor going to boil milk for hours nor I am going to add mawa. Watch the video and use these twists to get a healthy Mango Shahi Tukda.
How to make Mango Shahi Tukda?
- 2 slice of bread cut to get 8 triangles.
- 2 tsp ghee.
- 3/4th cup milk.
- 1.5 tbs sugar.
- 2 cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- 2 tbs mango puree.
- 2 tbs paneer.
- 2 tbs honey.
How to make?
- Take 2 tsp ghee in a pan and shallow fry bread triangles till you get golden brown colour – on a slow flame so that you get crunchy till inside.
- Brush honey immediately on warm bread it will absorb honey’s sweetness.
- Now prepare Rabdi.
- Boil 3/4th cup milk; and keep moving malai to sides.
- Add 1.5 tbs sugar, let milk boil as sugar releases water.
- Once you get a boil, add 2 cardamom powder.
- Add crushed paneer 2 tbs (make sure it’s properly washed and should not contain any lemon or vinegar traces).
- In 3-4 minutes switch off the flame; rabri will get thick now.
- Time to prepare shahi tukda.
- Ensure Rabdi comes down to room temperature and then add 2 tbsp mango puree.
- Mix well. Mango Rabdi is ready.
- Now pour mango rabri on bread pieces.
- Place some mango pieces and pistachio on top.
- Mango Shahi Tukda with Meghna’s Healthy Twists is ready.
Watch Mango Shahi Tukda Recipe video
Mango Shahi Tukda Recipe
No recipe Found