Mango Shrikhand Recipe
Sometimes I wonder why the simplest recipes are the tastiest one too. Take for an example, Mango Shrikhand, which is just 3 ingredients but we all wait for Summer to arrive so that we can make Mango Shrikhand. Enjoy.
How to make Mango Shrikhand ?
- 1 cup hung curd (dahi ka chakka).
- Approx 3 tbs fresh mango pulp.
- 1.5 tbs powder sugar (or as per taste).
- Some finely chopped mangoes.
- Some pistachios for garnishing.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add approx 1 cup hung curd (dahi ka chakka – hang thick dahi overnight in refrigerator in a muslin cloth to drain water).
- Add approx 3 tbs fresh mango pulp and mix it well.
- Add 1.5 tbs powder sugar (or as per taste) and mix it.
- Add some finely chopped mangoes.
- Take it in a serving bowl, top with some chopped mangoes and pistachios.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours for thickness.
- Serve this Lucious Mango Shrikhand chilled!!!
Recipe Video for Mango Shrikhand
No recipe Found